700 Stewart St., #6301
Seattle, WA 98101
1717 Pacific Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98402
M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm
|Searches do not include text within PDF documents
|Port Orchard Future Calendar Dates
|[last updated: 05/03/2013]
|Judge Marc Barreca
700 Stewart Street
Seattle, WA 98101-1271
Chambers: Room 7121
|Hearings are to be confirmed following the Briefing Schedule on Motions found in LBR 9013-1(d)(8). Electronic Filers must confirm hearings using the E-Docket Confirmation Process. Hearings not confirmed using the E-Docket Confirmation Process may be stricken by the Court. If the status of a hearing changes after it has been confirmed, the party is required to provide the updated information using the E-Docket Confirmation Process.
Effective May 15, 2013, Judge Barreca will hold blended motion calendars (Chapters 7, 12, 13 and Adversary cases) in Port Orchard the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Calendars start at 1:00 p.m. ALL PLEADINGS MUST BE FILED WITH THE CLERK'S OFFICE IN SEATTLE.
NOTE:Judge Barreca's April 17, 2013 Port Orchard Calendar has been CANCELLED. Judge Barreca will hold a special Port Orchard calendar on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. to be conducted TELEPHONICALLY. (No in-person appearances are permitted.). Reaffirmation hearings will start at 1:00 p.m. Pretrial hearings will start at 1:15 p.m. All notices regarding April Port Orchard matters should indicate that the hearing date is April 25, 2013, with a response date of April 18, 2013, and provide the instructions for telephonic appearances in the notice. Electronic filers must confirm hearings using the E-Docket Confirmation Process by no later than noon on April 19, 2013.
Telephonic instructions and guidelines are as follows:
(1) Dial: 1.888.363.4749
(2) Enter Access Code: 9365479#
(3) Press the # sign
(4) Enter Security Code when prompted: 8574#
(5) Speak your name when prompted
(1) Use a land line phone and not a cell phone, if possible. Do not use a speaker phone.
(2) Make the call from a quiet area where background noise is minimal.
(3) Wait until the judge calls your case before speaking.
(4) Do not put the phone on hold at any time after the call is connected.
(5) In the event you are unable to connect to the conference call after following the above procedures, please contact chambers at 206.370.5310.
Kitsap County Courthouse
614 Division St.
Port Orchard, WA 98366
- May 15
- June 19
- July 17
- August 21
- September 18
- October 16
- November 20
- December 18